1. Schedule visa interview(s) for you and your dependent(s)
2. Obtain a J-1 visa for Intern or Trainee and a J-2 visa(s) for dependent(s)
3. Arrange international and domestic transportation
4. Secure local housing in the U.S.
  • For assistance with local housing, please refer to the Housing section
5. Notify Stanley Prep of your U.S. address and contact information