- Appropriate health insurance for F-1 program is required by the Department of State.
- This must be done through Stanley Prep before arriving in the U.S.
2. Schedule visa interview(s) for you and your dependent(s) at the nearby the American embassy or consulate
3. With the successful visa interview, a F-1 visa and F-2 visa(s) for dependent(s) will be issued.
- Contact Stanley Prep if you would like a referral to one of our selected relocation service agencies.
5. Notify Stanley Prep of your U.S. address and contact information
- Updating your current addresses in the U.S. is required by the Department of State.