- A degree or professional certificate from a foreign, government-recognized post-secondary academic institution* and at least one year of related full-time work experience outside the United States,
- Five years of work experience outside the United States in the desired training field
Additional training programs can be completed if all requirements are met and at least two years of residency outside the United States follow the previous J-1 program.
* Primarily vocational education may not qualify. Please call to discuss your education before applying.
- Applicants must demonstrate recent experience in the field for which they are requesting an internship or training experience.
- Applicants must have related work or education within the six months prior to the program start date.
- Applicants must intend to enter the United States solely for the purpose of internship or training; not to abandon non-immigrant status.
- Applicants must not intend to change status while in the United States.
- Applicants must be able to function in an English-speaking environment, during work and non-working hours. This must be verifiable via documentation from an educational institution, an English language test, or an interview with Stanley Prep staff.
- Applicants who located their internship through recruitment agencies or other third-party organizations may not be eligible.